Chocolate Drops is a specialty Chocolate Shop and Tearooms, located within the picturesque Yanchep National Park. A chocolate ‘haven’ which integrates with the historic and cultural surroundings. We have been creating unique quality handmade chocolates with a real Australian focus since 2005.
The ‘Tearooms’ provides a nostalgic atmosphere; the menu is carefully selected from homemade recipes. A ‘back to basics’ concept;- in keeping with the old fashioned influence.
Chocolate Drops have developed recipes that produce light, nutritional and satisfying meals. The selection of ‘Infusion Teas’ compliment the ‘Tearooms’ identity alongside the creative coffee and hot chocolate beverages. Freshly squeezed fruit juices are available using local grown produce.
Experience the atmosphere of ‘stepping back in time’ together with the staff who are all uniformed in an ‘olde worlde’ style outfit, while listening to nostalgic, classical or Australian music compositions.
Take in the scenery of Wagardu Lake and the often flamboyant behaviour of the Yanchep National Parks wildlife. Truly a unique atmosphere.
- Chocolate Drops is open daily:
- Mon to Fri 10:30am – 2:30pm
- Sat & Sun 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Public & School Holidays 10:30am – 4:30pm
- (Closed Christmas Day)
- Group Bookings are temporarily unavailable.
- Functions for small groups are temporarily unavailable: Birthday, Anniversary, Tea and Coffee Mornings.
- Devonshire Tea Parties
- Disabled facilities: Wheelchair access and rest rooms